Friday 4 December 2015

10 Sweet Beautiful Good Night Quotes and Wishes for Him/Her

When we wish good night to our lover, sweet heart and family members or our friends it means we care and love for them. We ordinary said Good Night have a sweet dreams but your beloved ones or sweet heart expects a wonderful goodnight from your side. So if you are so far from her/him and want to say “Good Night”, Using Romantic Good Night Quotes and Wishes is perfect way to say good night because they make you feel so romantic, different from others and carefulness towards your love partner. 

Wonderful Good Night Wishes, messages and sayings can make a difference in a person’s day especially for someone special to us. It can do amazement to strengthen your relationship with spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend and loved ones. A love Good Night Quotes messages can turn a bad day around and glisten the soul of someone experiencing a bad day. It can motivate and assure individuals that you love and care for them and their day.

You can find all about Beautiful Good Night SMS Messages For Her here. We will share our creative ideas with some encouraging and romantic images about 10 Sweet Good Night Quotes For Her/Him. You check and share them these one of the favorite Good Night Wishes. Good Night SMS Messages for Him/her say good night to your sweet heart and spouse with lovely quotation that give her a tingle.

● ¸ . ★ ° . . . ☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★ ° :. . • ○ ° ★ . * . . ° . ● . ° ☾ °☆ ¸. ● . ★ ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸ ★ :. . • ○ ° ★ . * . . ¸ . ° ¸. * ● ¸ . ° ☾ ° ¸. ● ¸ . ★ ° :. . • ° . * :. . ¸ . ● ¸ ★ ★☾ °★ .
 ~ Good Night World ~  Day is dying in the west,  time has gone we love the best Now no more is left to say, but, thankyou for a lovely day😉
What delights we had, to make us gladYou made me laugh, you touched my heart While angels keep, our dreams so sweetAll will be well ’til next we meet
 

● ¸ .     ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .  °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .     .  °☆  . ● ¸ .
‎(¯`O´¯)
*./ | \*. 
*./ | \ .*
✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫.•°*”˜˜”*°•.♥
♡♥♡♥✿Ú¿Ú°ۣ•♥•✿•♥ღڿڰۣ✿•♥•✿♥
♡♥♡✿•♥ღڿڰۣ✿♥♡
░S░W░E░E░T░ D░R░E░A░M░S░ ░A░L░L░░

♡♥♡♥✿Ú¿Ú°ۣ•♥•✿•♥ღڿڰۣ✿•♥•✿♥♡♥♡✿•♥
ღڿڰۣ✿
Here is a little prayer for tonight:
Today, I am as the rose.
I move gracefully through
the seasons of my life. ღڿڰۣ✿
~Carrie Hart~
 10 Sweet Beautiful Good Night Quotes

  • I know it’s not true, but my heart still believes that the moon shines for just me and you. Good night.😉
  • The candles cannot burn without the light. The moon cannot shine without the night, then how can I sleep without wishing u good night!😉

  • When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses, I can stand missing you this much.
  • I hope you enjoy the most beautiful dream tonight. I hope the sweetest person comes to you in your dreams. Just try not to make it a habit – I’m not free every night, you know. 😉

  • Even the scariest of nightmares don’t bother me – as long as you are the one to wake up me from them. Good night!
  • As you fall asleep, I want you to remember what a good person you are. Remember that I admire you and care for you. Sweet dreams!😉

  • It doesn’t matter how hard you try – your dreams could never be sweeter than mine. And that’s because I dream about YOU, my love.
  • The moon shines bright in the sky just as you shine in my heart. I wish you a sweet night and pleasant dreams.😉

  • The glittering stars on the backdrop of the dark skies are symbolic of how love pulled me out of some of the darkest corners of my life. Good night.
  • Each and every night is a constant fight between dreams of holding you and nightmares of losing you. I miss you so much. Good night.😉


We hope you guys have found the most amazing and sweet Good Night Quotes for him, let us know if you do enjoy them and comment more Awesome Good Night Wishes if you have any to add in this list And If you want to collect more awesome Good Night Wishes and images than visit our website i.e. www.goodnight.quotesms.com

No comments: