Wednesday 16 December 2015

Best Sweet Dreams & Good Night Quotes and Wishes


Every night we return to our home in the wake of having taken hits after hits throughout the day. Present styles of working can be harsh to the point that regularly our tone and body language may demonstrate a marked change amid day time when we manage others contrasted with how be carry on when we are with our relatives or when we are distant from everyone else. We spend so much energy managing others amid the day that we severely need something to mitigate us when our stressful days end. Cute and lovely Good Night Quotes is what we need in order to end our day on a sweet and light note.

Cute Good Night and Sweet Dreams Quotes & Wishes

  • Goodnight, my prince, my love, my everything. Sleep well and dream of your princess.
  • You mean the world to me, don’t forget that. Goodnight and sweet dreams.
  • The thoughts of how much I love you are keeping me awake longer and longer each night
  • f it's ever possible, I would make you stay in my heart forever - morning night and noon. I love you, Good night.
  • I never deserved to be loved this much. Your love for me is more than what fate has brought. I can't just explain how great this is. Thanks for loving me. Good night !!!!

  • Many nights, like tonight, words would fail me to express how I feel for you... In such nights, I just give up and say, you are Sweet.... Goodnight!
  • Looking into your eyes only, I can see more than promise and commitment you have kept to grow this love. I love you for being great. Good night sweetheart.
  • No matter how large my heart would ever become, it will be to love only you... Wishing you sweet dreams my heart, my love.
  • “The day is gone and it is time to close your beautiful eyes and dream of angels. You are the love of my life.”
  • “Sweet dreams, my love. I want you to know that I think of you day and night, and I wish you the best. I love you.”

  • “Tonight I want the moon and the start to take care of you while you are dreaming so you can sleep peacefully and happily. I love you.”
  • “It is a beautiful night. I want you to sleep and rest, darling. I want you to have a romantic dream about you and me tonight.”
  • “I love watching you fall asleep. It is like watching a star fall from the sky: a beautiful display. Sweet dreams.”
  • “I hope your soul has a very beautiful dream tonight, one that will make you wake up with a happy heart. Sweet dream, my love.”
  • “Dream of me and you will be happy. Even in your dream I can show you how much I love you.”


Sometimes these Good Night Quotes are so much motivating and inspiring. Such good night quotes and wishes can be send to your loved ones, friends and family members to wish them or greet them before they go to sleep. These good night wishes will help to forget all the bad thoughts from the past day and relieve our mind from such good memories. It is always useful to send such Good Night Wishes to your loved ones and relatives.

No comments: