Tuesday 1 December 2015

Romantic Good Night Quotes, Messages and saying video

Night always sweet because all tensions go to a side and make mind and body relaxed so be easy with it and make all ways open after it. Surprise your someone special by sending Sweet Good Night Messages and Quotes. 


When you love someone, it is vital to show them how you feel, any chance that you get. Woman love to be told just how loved and vital she is to her important other. With men, it is harder for them to tell the ones they love surely what they are feeling, so a Good Night Quotes selection like this one helps to assistance the process. Send these Romantic Good Night Quotes and Messages with your loved ones, sweet heart, family members and friends and wish a romantic and peaceful night.   



Here is a spacious collection of Good Night Quotes and Messages and Good Night Quotes with images and romantic Pictures  which you can easily share on Facebook and Whats-app by using the simple sharing button, at the bottom. So, without wasting any ahead time, let just dive into the world of Friends.

Best Sweet Good Nigh Quotes and Messages

  • Trickling down and falling round, all around you on the ground is a love so precious it can’t be found anywhere else but in my heart. 
  • I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.” 
  • When I’m scared hold me tight, when I go wrong, please make it right. Our love is like a flame, let it grow bright.
  • I could simply say goodnight and that would be just alright but for a star like you so bright
  • I'll say it in a rhyme hope this sounds alright love you goodnight 

  • This rhyme is from the bottom of my heart from me to you my one and only sweetheart to you I pledge my love I pray it stays like that 
  • I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight
  • There are a lot of days which have passed and yet there are many to come. Among all those days I will not let this night go by without telling you that I love you and may all your dreams come true. Goodnight my love.
  • You are the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up and you are the last thing on my head when I fall asleep. In short, I cannot stop thinking about you. Goodnight.
  • There has always been a reason for my sleepless nights. Before you came, it was the thought of you. Now that I have you…it is still the thought of you. Goodnight.
  • I was trying to fall asleep but I couldn’t as I sensed that something was missing. So, I got up and grabbed my phone just to say good night. May you have sweet dreams my dear love.
  • I just hit the sack and I have this wide smile on my face. You know the mere reason behind that smile is the satisfaction of knowing that you are mine and I am yours. Goodnight!


Hope you like Good Night Quotes and Messages collection. If you like our Good Night Quotes pictures then please share this on social media and with your friends. You can also use Good Night Messages images as desktop wallpaper. 

No comments: